Updated on 05 January 2021
1. Behind this screen, we ourselves are online consumers as you are. Therefore, we understand the importance of keeping personal information secure within our parameters. We do not share, sell, disclose, rent or distribute any personal information with third parties. We are committed to protecting your privacy and security online.
I respect your privacy and any information I collect about you is for the sole purpose of providing a better service. It may help me to provide safer and more suitable classes, or an easier to use website.
You should know that information about you may be stored by the services I use to run my business. For example, my website and mailing list are operated by Wix and online bookings are operated by PayPal.
If you have any questions about the type of information I store about you, or you have any concerns or suggestions about protecting your information – then please contact me.
YOUR INFORMATION AND CONSENT
2. When you purchase something from our online shop or enrol in an online course, personal information, i.e. your name, address, email etc. will be requested for record, billing, processing and delivery of your order. When you provide us with this information online, under GDPR (2018) this gives us implied consent that allows us to keep in touch, and to inform you of updates to products and services offered. Should you decide not to be contacted, you may opt-out and withdraw your consent by email to email@example.com.
3. Under GDPR regulations you have the right to erasure, where we can remove all information held about you from our server. You can do this by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. If you exercise this right, we will no longer be able to support you in accessing any products or downloads that you may have purchased.
4. A cookie is a small text file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
5. I use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps me analyse data about web-page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to user’s needs. I only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and the data is then removed from the system.
6. Overall, cookies help me provide you with a better website, by enabling me to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives me access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share.
7. You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
ONLINE SHOP AND PAYMENT
9. Our online shop is hosted on Weebly e-commerce, which provides the platform for sale and transaction. Weebly partners with stripe, Square, Authorize.net and Paypal payment processors and integrates their services directly into your cart and order processing.
11. Google Analytics is active on our site.
12. We are committed to the best of our knowledge to protect your personal information, to make sure it is not inappropriately lost, misused, accessed, disclosed, altered or destroyed.
AGE OF CONSENT AND USE
13. You must be over 18 to use or purchase from our online shop. You must ensure that the details provided by you on registration or at any time are correct and complete. You must inform use immediately of any changes to the information that you provided when registering, by updating your personal details. You must give us your real name, address, phone number, email address and any other details that we may require to process your order.
14. We reserve the right to decline a new registration or suspend an account at any time and at our sole discretion, including case where we would terminate your access to all or part of the services with or without notice. Also, in our absolute discretion, to discontinue the website or services, or any part thereof, at any time, with or without notice.
LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
16. My website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave my site, you should note that I do not have any control over those other websites. Therefore, I cannot by responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites. Such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement application to the website in question.
CONTACT INFORMATION AND QUESTIONS
17. For any amendment to personal information collected on our website, or if you have a question, please contact email@example.com.
18. This policy and any dispute arising out of it is subject to the exclusive laws of England and Wales and the English Courts shall have exclusive jurisdiction in respect of such dispute